- Dylan Lupton will be making his first start at Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend.
- Lupton has made four NASCAR Xfinity Series starts on 1.5-mile tracks (Kentucky Speedway, Kansas Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway and Chicagoland Speedway).
- The 24-year-old’s best finish on an intermediate track is 16th at Kansas Speedway.
- Lupton has two 1.5-mile track starts for JGL Racing (Kansas and Texas)
- JGL Racing has eight previous starts at Atlanta Motor Speedway, with a best finish of 16th (J.J. Yeley in 2014 and Corey LaJoie in 2017).
“After kicking off the season in Daytona, I’m fired up to get to Atlanta. I was able to run two mile-and-a-half tracks at the end of last year with my No. 28 JGL Racing crew, and we built a solid foundation heading into this weekend. It will be interesting to feel out the new body at a high-speed track and how it will react around other cars. Even though this will be my first visit to Atlanta Motor Speedway, I have been watching film and running the simulator to prepare. Our new partnership with thinQ Technology Partners has started off great and I’m looking forward to continuing that partnership in Atlanta and beyond.”